Saturday 7 February 2015

X-Wing Batrep: 3 TIE Devilmator vs. YT-1300+2400

The Daily Dial continues uploading their battle reports where they shoot a video after each phase of gameplay and proceed to give us a brief summary of the action. I´m not to say that this format for a battle report isn't valid but I find myself asking why they don't just film the action anyway, they would save a lot of time having to recap and remember everything that happened. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that their camera is recording in 1080p 60fps that they are limited to recording in short bursts, I´m not sure. Either way it seems a waste to upload a video of a match but not being able to see the match, they might as well have made a slideshow and recorded a commentary track in post production.

No comments:

Post a Comment