Monday 23 February 2015

Star Wars X-Wing Store Championship Tournament Rd 2

The Dogs of War Gaming channel from down in Florida keep their store championship coverage coming.
What I like about their videos is that they are spacing them out well, This one came out a week ago, and round one a week before that. Then today they uploaded round three and four together so maybe it was just because they didn't have the time to get ready.
And speaking of which your probably all saying wait he said this video went up last week, whys he blogging about it now. Well due to a colleague being sick at work and myself getting pretty heavily sick last weekend my time has been heavily restricted and ever since I have been fighting back the tide of uploads. I've almost got it under control though and soon should be fully up to date.
Anyway back to this video. I like the idea of publishers spacing out their uploads rather then uploading everything in one go and then waiting six weeks before posting more content.
The video quality in this batrep is excellent as we have come to expect from dogs of war gaming. The commentary however is a bit slow and drawn out, and I'm not gonna say that the commentators were drunk while recording but there is the sound of two steel beverage containers being opened in the first five minutes of the video (haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment