Monday 5 January 2015

First post

This will be a basic introduction post to describe my aim in creating it. I'd also like to say I know nothing about blogging so this is going to be a leading process for me.
For nearly a year now I have been following and playing the X-wing miniatures game published by fantasy flight. Now my personal circumstances make it difficult to get any games in, instead I spend a good deal of my free time searching through youtube videos. The amount of videos being published on the subject of x-wing is steadily increasing and I whilst some channels are widely known and promoted, there are still lots of smaller channels occasionally posting content.
My aim with this blog for now was to publicise all the videos I find. A secondary phase of this project will be to include other x-wing content such as podcasts and news articles.
Whilst publishing each respective video I will also give a brief critical review. The purpose of this review is to give a more centralised and comparable feedback vector for these videos. Whilst I can safely say any x-wing content is good content, I want to give the feedback to help highlight where I think certain aspects could have been improved. This will culminate in a weekly summary post including a ranking of the videos published in the prior week. The timetable of this weekly period I've yet to nail down, please feel free to leave comments of whether you think it would be best to post it prior to the weekend, after the weekend etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment