Thursday 22 January 2015

Update

Hi everyone. 
Just wanted to give a short update mostly because this week has been a pretty slow week as far as content published to youtube. This was a welcome releif after last week where so many store championships got uploaded that I was going through more than 5 videos a day. 
So I wanted to get a post up to explain what's going on. I like to save some of the best looking matches on youtube to be able to watch at a time when I can be more comfortable and enjoy it better so if you've seen a match uploaded to youtube recently that is probably what is happening. 
Also I stopped putting scores on the videos. I really couldn't bring myself to give a low rating on any video, and I didn't want video publishers to think that me giving a score of 6/10 as being that I didn't like their work. Also with a score it makes it seem more like they need to improve, whereas I would like to see them improve, that doesn't mean I think that publishers should go out and buy a new HD camera. My comments are more aimed at helping publishers identify faults and choose to improve on them within their own means. 
Also the comments I make on a video are also for you readers to help you identify if the video is worth your time.

Last Saturday I published a "turning point" article which a good many of you read, I've already got plans to do another one this weekend which may be even more interesting. 

I'm also looking to start including podcasts in the blog with a little twist. Stay tuned to see the first of those posts soon. 

I hope that everyone is finding the blog useful in some capacity and I hope things keep getting better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment